Monday, March 8, 2010

what i well be doing in 15 years from now

I would live in California in a three bed room house I will work for a mechanic shop making 13 dollars an hour got a wife and two kids their names are mike and Linda they are 2 and 6 years old they will get striate As in school mike is going to play foot ball and Linda is going to be a cheer leader and my wife is a stay at home mom we take turns cleaning the house we go to church every Sunday and Wednesday we are planning to go to Hawaii for two months I would rent a beach house near the prettiest beach we would go swimming and when we got home we would relax for a couple of days then I would go back to work and every Friday and Saturday we go out and do something like go to the movies or go watch a football game or go bowling we would just have fun when they turn 16 I will buy them there first car and then they can get a job and buy their own cars if they want a another one they can buy them their self me and my friend will still be hanging out with each other we will go to party’s I’m going be rich and live in a big house and I will be in college playing football trying to go pro and I will be taking acting class my wife is going to have everything she wants I would be driving a 2025 camaro and I will own 25 race cars and I will own 6 gas station that’s what I will be doing in 15 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment